Trying for baby?

Okay so lets see. I started my monthly today and i want to figure out when I can try again for a baby? last time i got pregnant day after i stopped my period but does that mean it will work that way this time? My last period was end of February. (have weird period) but both times i got pregnant it was the day after my period. just need some advice (im gay so need to know when the sperm donor needs to be here) thx and please dont discriminate just looking for advice.

jjswife

Asked by jjswife at 8:06 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to www.webmd.com and in the search bar type in Ovulation calendar it should pull it up! I'm also trying and that's what I used with my first. But different dad could make it different but we shall see :) Good luck honey!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:08 PM on May. 7, 2011

• if your periods are different then you should be taking your temps http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_body_temperature that should help.. just look up stuff about your basal body temp.. ovulation calenders prolly wont help if you think you ovulate after your period, in this case it sounds like you do seeing how you got pregnant but remeber sperm can live inside you for a week soo just do some research online.. you will be surprised how much info you can find, and idk if you know but another good site for gays is rainbowbabies.com a lot of support groups and help from people who have been in your shoes
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 11:06 PM on May. 7, 2011