How did you know that you had found "the one?"

pampire

Asked by pampire at 8:10 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I felt comfortable with him from the start, I always wanted to talk to him, spend time with him, and I knew on our first date I wanted to be with him. Later, I knew because no matter what problems we had, I never wanted to just give up and stop trying - I always wanted to keep trying to work things out.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:19 PM on May. 7, 2011

• when i realized i didn't want to look for another.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:13 PM on May. 7, 2011

• to be honest I saw my df outside BOCES, we were waiting for the bus, and when I looked at him I just knew I would be with him :) We've been together 5yrs and have 3 kids together!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:14 PM on May. 7, 2011

• On the 1st date,I felt like I had known him all my life somehow. You hear of people saying it just clicked,well it does. It feels like all the pieces fell into place.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:11 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I wanted to be with him all the time and I loved him uncondionally
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 8:15 PM on May. 7, 2011

• We worked together for 4 years and were best friends. After he and his girlfriend broke up, he called me and asked me out, and I told him no because I didn't want to be the rebound girl. Four months afterward, we started going out, 10 months after that, we were married. We were really really good friends and knew each other incredibly well. We both knew that it was eventually going to happen but neither of us wanted to strain or ruin our friendship by jumping into a dating relationship too soon.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 8:26 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Everytime I needed my Hubby he was there for me, when I needed to talk, he was there to listen, and when I was not well liked because of mistakes in my young life, he was there to help me up again. He was a friend first, then he became my Hubby.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 8:34 PM on May. 7, 2011