1st she hated it now she loves it

My cousin use to hate any and everything fin and differetn I use to do. She hated when i would try new outfits to wear, new makeup and hair, my friends, anything. I see now she wants to work where I work, hang where I hung, be friends with people she was telling me to not be friends with, and trying to go palces I went to.

My freaking cousin drives me up a wall for trying to discourage me so she could try and do all those things I did.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 8:14 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• mummyshe sounds obsessed with you. i sense that she is very jealous of you. she needs to get a life and stop trying to live vicariously through you. creepy much??????

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:16 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i agree all the way with gwen20...cut her off
    andrea937

Answer by andrea937 at 9:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Man she even is tryng for a Vegas theme event for my class reunion. She hated the fact that I went, tried to discourage me, and everything. Now, a few years later, that is all she can think about. vegas vegas vegas I want to go to Vegas. Like girl Vegas never crossed ur mind until I was happy and went. I even heard she was spreading untrue rumors about me. Ugh
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 9:36 PM on May. 7, 2011