What's so different? adult content

So I usually hate giving oral, swallowing, hair pulling, biting, scratching etc but with this new guy I love it! Whats with that? I usually hate the kinky shit but he's learned how to bring it out haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• combingyou feel comfy with him thats all. enjoy!!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:27 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i think every person its something new/different. some can bring the wild/crazy side out of you and other cant.
    blinksweetp

Answer by blinksweetp at 8:27 PM on May. 7, 2011

• lol Good for you...and him. I can't explain it - maybe just something instinctual. There are plenty of things I do with my DH that I would have never done with any other guy. I'm still not a fan of hair pulling (I have a sensitive scalp) but I love the rest.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 8:31 PM on May. 7, 2011

• you just have good chemistry.... enjoy! :)

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:31 PM on May. 7, 2011

• haven't been with a guy in like two years, by my choice - not that I haven't have the oppertunity.
    But I feel it funny, that giving oral is what I seem to miss.
    If you feel comfortable with him then go for it and enjoy it. Every guy is different.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:34 PM on May. 7, 2011

• hey have fun and enjoy life
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 8:42 PM on May. 7, 2011

• It takes the right sort of man to bring it out in my experience - I think many of us have the potential for ' kink' , in real life . I do , but not all men have a dominant side . Have fun exploring that which you have yet to explore !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• go with it....
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 9:36 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Good for you!!!! My husband did the same for me!!! 9 years together and the sex doesn't get old!! Have fun!!
    MomDW

Answer by MomDW at 11:14 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I hated blow jobs before I met my husband...I wasn't into it at all! My husband had never had one, and he didn't want one either. But one day I had this urge to give him head, and I did, he was hesitant, and didn't want me to, but I kinda mouth raped him I guess. Now? I give him blow jobs all the time...more than we have sex, more than he goes down on me. I love it, I don't know why. He never cums in my mouth or anything, he says he feels like hes disrespecting me when he does that, so he just pulls out when hes about to explode. Even if you think you don't like it, it may just take the right person for you to try it and like it.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 4:38 AM on May. 8, 2011