Last night we were hit from behind

This guy hit my friend's car from behind and my back hurts like hell. It's stiff and I can barely move. My neck is hurting too... does anyone know what I can do to relieve the pain? I tried Tylenol and it isn't helping. (sorry I didn't know what caegory to put it in)

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 8:28 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• did you see a doctor?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:31 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Were you seen by a Dr. after the accident? If not you should go. You could have an injury that can't be seen. It will also document treatment and pain should you need to in court at a later time.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:33 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Yes---and keep all receipts because the Insurance of the person who hit you will pay for any costs involved
    Do they have Insurance? I hope so.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:36 PM on May. 7, 2011

• No I haven' been, It was a hit and run so we don't know who it was
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 8:41 PM on May. 7, 2011

• If the car you were in has insurance then you are covered to see a Dcotor (even if it was a hit and run).... get the info and give them a call and get yourself seen.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:46 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I use to work for a chiropractor in Texas (10 years) for the first 24 hours use Heat for the pain and then switch to Ice. 3 advil every 6 hours and you need to see a chiropractor to give you some therapy.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 8:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Any kind of car accident could result in serious injury. You should see your doctor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i would try goody powders in the meantime if you can't get to the doctors right away they hit the blood stream faster and seem to work very well for me. i hope you get to feeling better.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:07 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Go to your doctor or to the ER. You should be checked out plus they will be able to give you medication that will work.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:57 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Get checked by a dr or chiropractor right away. I was hit from behind too and have had a lot of treatments which are helping slowly but don't neglect it--the car insurance will pay.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 5:08 AM on May. 9, 2011