Is it too early to start stocking up?

Dh and I are ttc baby #3 (not pregnant yet...well could be but cant test for another week) I have had to healthy pregnancies, gotten prego very quickly with both but I am wondering if you think it is too soon to start buying things like blankets ect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah I would think it's too soon. I'd wait until you know for sure.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:39 PM on May. 7, 2011

• its never too soon, u will b glad ya did in the longrun. save your receipts. but if r on baby 3 u sould have a ton of stuff already lol
    andrea937

Answer by andrea937 at 8:41 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Thats what you would think but we thought our son was going to be our last and gave everything away lol so we are starting completely over!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I'd wait, but after one healthy pregnancy, I had 4 early losses. I had saved everything from DD hoping to make her a big sister. When I found myself pregnant with twins, I bought a lot of stuff used.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:55 AM on May. 8, 2011