Is 21 months too young for a tricycle? which one is best?

AkselsMom

Asked by AkselsMom at 1:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter got one for her 2nd bday. she cant reach the pedals, she needs pedal blocks. we got her a schwin, its super cute and has a bell and tassels and we got it for 50 bucks
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 2:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my dd is getting the dora trike for christmas.I think she will love it! It is $42 at walmart.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 12:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i think that its never too early to introduce more advanced thing to ur child, as long as u know shes capable of handling it i think u should get it for her. Y got my 17 month old a vtech lap top, for 3 and up, she loves it and is saying a ,b,c ,and f..
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 3:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• There's a really cute age-appropriate one at Target & Toy R' Us. It's pink & purple and the seat is still a triangle seat but its more like a seat with a back so it's great for younger kids. My daughter is exactly the same age and we are going to get her one for Christmas.
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 6:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008