Why are men such maroons?

Gosh he just ticks me off sometimes. DH is supposed to not be blabbing about something in front of DS and he just blabs it right out there like a moron. Then he tries to cover his tracks by saying something totally stupid that DS would never believe. UGH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• When you find out let me know!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• you'd be a millinar if you had the answer to that question.. Very good question, i'll be watching for an answer...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Because god blessed men with two heads but only enough blood to power one at a time and unfortunately gravity forces the blood south! lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:11 PM on May. 7, 2011

• http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=maroon

This makes me think of Bugs Bunny!!!!sidesplittinglaughter

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:23 PM on May. 7, 2011

• lol! can you list a example? this should be funny! my mom used to do the same things. Things like 'I've got to write the letters to the girls' meaning letters from Santa. Then when I called her on how the hand writing in those letters looks just like hers.....well of course it does! that's part of Santa's magic! huh? why would he want to do that?

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:27 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Minne - yes, that's why I say it! I like it !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I think the answer is They Just Are!! I've tried to understand the male brain but like Rhonda says (sorry Rhonda, 'implies'), it's never where you expect it to be and I think we gals will never understand that.
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 8:11 AM on May. 8, 2011