I'm watching a pretty good moving called "But, I'm a cheerleader!" in it, the main character gets shipped off to "cure"her supposed lesbianism. Do you think homosexuality can be "cured"?

pampire

Asked by pampire at 8:51 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• No. You are who you are, I think sometimes people just experiment but you love who you love.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:55 PM on May. 7, 2011

• No I do not . And why should it be cured ? It isn't a disease , just a fact of life . The diseased people are those who seek to ' cure ' it .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Why do people worry about curing homosexuality? I would think that people who fare it might want too.
    But as for myself I don't know anyone who is gay personally, but my younger sister has a gay male friend. And he is always nice when I meet him. Even has a career, volunteers at places, and always takes pictures of my sister telling her how beautiful she is. She thinks she is ugly herself. But he is a good person. I would not want him to be miserable trying to pretend to be straight just for others to be comfortable.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:04 PM on May. 7, 2011

• No
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 8:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I don't think homosexuality can be cures, but I've seen that movie before... It's pretty funny.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• no. it's not an illness
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 8:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Of course not! And it has been proven that it can't be. Ridiculous.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• nope, don't you think most gay people would have looked into that by now if it was?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:53 PM on May. 7, 2011