Confused about cycle after miscarriage adult content

i started passing my miscarriage on 4/1 and bled til around 4/18...well im not sure where my cycle is at but today i started spotting pink blood like im starting my period again. is that normal? i just didn't know if your cycle restarted after the bleeding stopped or not. when i went to the dr on 4/21 he said i had lining building up but i had stopped bleeding so i figured it was my menstrual lining. help please! im just scared my cycles are all messed up!

sweet.lil.mama

Asked by sweet.lil.mama at 9:15 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• You never know when your cycle will return to normal. I started miscarrying on December 7th and didn't stop until December 29th. I then started bleeding again on January 2nd and didn't stop until January 11th. My Period didn't start back to a regular cycle until March. Every woman is different and every miscarriage is different based on how far along you were, how much tissue was expelled, etc... Just give it a couple of months. If you are trying to get pregnant again, then I would wait a few months and give your uterus time to get back to a normal and allow yourself to emotionally relax and accept losing the baby. It's a devastating thing to miscarry and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Give your body a couple of months and you should hopefully be back to normal as long as all of the tissue was expelled.
    RNMomO3

Answer by RNMomO3 at 9:34 PM on May. 7, 2011

• after something like this it could unpredictable for a few months
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:59 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i had a MC, and my cycle never even restarted. I only bleed for 3 days though after my MC.
    My doctor told me it could take months for your body and all to get strightened out.

Good luck!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 10:24 PM on May. 7, 2011