Anxiety Separation!! Help!!

So My Daughter is 6 Months old, and she just recently started this...Whenever I walk out of the room or put her down she screams and cries!! =/ I hate to see her cry and I feel horrible, but Theres times when I just have to do somethings & I need to put her down. Theres is noone else around shes with me 24/7...How do I deal with this? What are some things I can do to help the situtation?? & Shes also teething, could that be part of it also?

EliannasMama

Asked by EliannasMama at 9:38 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get a baby wrap. you can wear her and do things and then leave her in intervals with proper cry it out tactics if you so choose.
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 9:41 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Sorry I meant to say Separation Anxiety!! lol
    EliannasMama

Comment by EliannasMama (original poster) at 9:42 PM on May. 7, 2011

• she could be teething...what about if you do some of your things in the same room with her while she plays with her toys? Or is it housework? She could be wanting comfort from the pain, but she might be seeking out attention.
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 9:54 PM on May. 7, 2011

• a carrier.. and yes she could belike that from teething
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:14 PM on May. 7, 2011

• It could be because she's teething, but she is also old enough to start going through that stage of always wanting someone next her. Give her some meds to make sure she's not in pain either teething meds or little bit of tylenol, and let her be. She needs to learn that she can't always be in momma's arms or when she's 2 she's still gonna expect it. I know its hard...trust me I've been there, but its gonna help her in the long run...good luck!!!
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 8:00 PM on May. 8, 2011