TMI! private area question adult content

yesterday i has sex for the second time this week..the first was monday..well in the middle of the night i woke up burning and itching on my labia area.. it doesnt burn to pee..just a tiny itch and burn all over the vaginal area but not inside.. the only thing i can think was either i rubbed his hair wrong, burnt myself with shaving cream or maybe he irritated it when he was trying to get some and was rubbing my underwear.. .. ive never had a yeast infection b4 and we didnt use a condom.. any ideas? my discharge hasnt change and there no weird smell.. thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• without being a dr all i can say is its either a yeast infection or rubbing irritation. infections usually burn, itch, both but I personally have only known irritation to burn/hurt not itch.
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 9:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• prolly a yeast infection. That or it's all in your head.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:57 PM on May. 7, 2011

• could very well be a friction burn.
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 9:57 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i've had BV (bacterial infections) that never burned. i never realized i had it until i got tested for STD's and that popped up. (its NOT a STD though)

other times, anytime i shave, it itches when the hair grows back... and when i itch, it feels like it burns. lol catch 22, really.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 9:59 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Could it simply be irritation from the friction of having sex? Sometimes I'll get a bit raw and will hurt from it but it will only last a couple of days. Try putting a bit of first aid cream just on the outside area where it hurts.
    Pink.Frosting

Answer by Pink.Frosting at 10:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• that happens to me alot. I just put some lube down there and it goes away. if it keeps up though you may have a yeast
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:40 PM on May. 7, 2011

• It sounds a little like a yeast infection but as some of the other ladies pointed out it could also be a friction burn...maybe go to the Dr to rule out a yeast infection
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:52 PM on May. 7, 2011

• That happens to me after I shave and we use lube. IDK what it is about the combo of the two but it itches like crazy! Wash well and dry well afterwards and see if that helps.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 11:32 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Sounds like yeast infection. At the drug store they sell a little test kit where you can insert a little strip and it will tell you if it is yeast, bacteria, etc by what color it turns. Try that.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 5:06 AM on May. 9, 2011