Has anyone used "teach your child to read in 10 mins a day"

Anyone read and used this book? I tried it for the first time with my 3 year old today, he really liked it but I am worried he will be over it by tomorrow as he isnt much for repetition. Anyone actually TRY it and have a review?

GirlWithANikon

Asked by GirlWithANikon at 9:58 PM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• My mom home-schools. She has used this book for my youngest 3 siblings. The kids DO get tired of it,about half way through the year.If you are planning on home-schooling they will get sick of ANY book. Your son is 3 ? Wow, that's pretty young, but if you feel like it. Go for it !
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 10:22 PM on May. 7, 2011

• nope. I don't push my kids
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:39 PM on May. 7, 2011

• @ Gnomes We the book is geared for 2 year olds. I only just heard of it however and my son turned 3 in april. I found it for free on a website for military so i figured what the hey, he might like it. he likes to learn
    GirlWithANikon

Comment by GirlWithANikon (original poster) at 10:43 PM on May. 7, 2011