Is there a cure for post-pardom anxiety?

I just had my baby and was on bed rest the last 3 months, and now Im on maternity leave for another 3-5 weeks... We are having problems paying bills because of all the unexpected time off and I have been having a lot of problems with anxiety, worrying about bills, money.. ect. Is there anything I can do to help myself not get depressed.

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 10:11 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• There are a lot of medicines that help, which you can sometimes get for free.

Good helps for anxiety/depression, but they are not always enough: talk to friends, keep up social contacts and yoru interests, exercise (even if walking, but done fast), plenty of sleep, healthy food (no alcohol though), get out every day (ideally in sun, stay in light areas), I know there are more, but that's a start. In addition, it may help to keep a list of the symptoms with someone else so they can monitor you and if you get a lot, you talk to a doctor/pastor/county health person.

I'm sure there are people who have advice on bills and money issues. I don't know quite so much about that.

Good luck & take care!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 10:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0004481/

**********************

Postpartum ......here is a link for you. This should help---ask your Doctor,too.

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:53 PM on May. 7, 2011