Hahaha I love this! :)

Lol Im a soon to be mom.. so I really can't celebrate Mother's day.. cause i'm not a mommy til Sept.. but that's the way I look at it. Anyways My dog riley (small) and My MIL and FIL Dog Chance (Big) loves cuddles! and I thought it would be a good way to learn putting on DIAPERS!! lo so if your a soon to be mom, or a mom and love your animals if they were your own kid.. then HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Hehehe Have a good one.. cause I sure am! Hehe!

Gina2506

Asked by Gina2506 at 10:16 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Pets

• giving heartso cute!!!!! adorable!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• hahahahha poor dog!
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 10:24 PM on May. 7, 2011

• that is adorable........but i wanted to add that you are mom, you are already thinking of that baby in your tummy with every decision that you make, so happy mother's day to you!
    mghtymffn

Answer by mghtymffn at 10:36 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Awe thank you! :) Yes I am in love with the fact that I'll be a mom for the first time. Yea He loves outfits.. and My aunt said you need practice... So I saw diapers, and an opportunity. Hehe. He didnt have it on for long but he ran when I tried to take it off. He's a baby himself. Adorable! I sent it to my hubby, cause we love what our dog does! :)
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 10:50 PM on May. 7, 2011