IS it just me?

Is it just me who is embaressed at times to just learn over and make out with my husband? We never really seem to have time for us and we arent touchy feely. We have never been we never greet each other ot say good bye but some times I just want to kiss him but dont feel right to just lean over and do it. Any ideas?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:32 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe try to figure out why u feel that way. Maybe u will feel awkward at first but it's like jumping in a cold pool. You will get used to it.
    Anonymous

• I feel that way I can't even remember the last time I made out with my hubby

retent

Answer by retent at 12:10 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Just do it! Haha. Sometimes me and my husband don't really cuddle or kiss or really show too much affection for eachother, but sometimes I just want a kiss, or hold his hand in public. I'm not a very publicly affectionate person, I feel embarrassed, but when I want to hold his hand...I just do it. Or if I want a kiss...I just do it. It spices things a up a bit.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 4:19 AM on May. 8, 2011

• You are not alone! I'm not an affectionate person, I have to leave reminder Post-It notes on the mirror or the bedside lamp so I remember to give the poor man a cuddle! But I'm working on it, it gets easier with time.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:01 AM on May. 8, 2011

• kiss him on the cheek when he leaves kiss him when he gets home its the greatest feeling im not saying full on make out but my husband greets me at the door with a kiss and i get them all day it just lets me know he loves me and he alwasy says you just never know what copuld happen out in the world
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:43 PM on May. 8, 2011