How can we?

How can you help some one out if they dont help them self?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:35 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Generally you can't, though a shotgun makes for pretty good inspiration.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 10:36 PM on May. 7, 2011

• like bishop said you usually can't but I'd like more information on the situation. Sometimes there's things you can do to almost force the person to help themselves (trust me I've had to do it before).
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 10:38 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I agree
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 10:39 PM on May. 7, 2011

• YOU CAN'T, AND AS COLD as this sounds-- it's not even worth your time...until they are ready to help themselves..
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 10:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I think it has 2be their decision. But one thing I maintain is a positive attitude towards everything you face. Looking at life with a pisitive point of view will get othersto see their is something in her that I want. Being positive is contagious.. Keep ur head up!
    ivelisse3

Answer by ivelisse3 at 10:58 PM on May. 7, 2011

• My mama always said..."you can't make their decisions for them, you can only be there for them when it doesn't work out."

I feel like Forrest Gump. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:36 PM on May. 7, 2011

• That is one thing I have learned in life is that you cannot help anyone who doesn't want to be helped.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:56 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I have tried to help many people in life and i was becoming a crutch to them i had to cut the helping it was hard because i am a giver but i have taken the motto on that help is what you give someone who needs it and if they need it they will ask doing and helping are 2 diffrent things
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:32 PM on May. 8, 2011