Why does this happen?

I rarely drink and I am some what over weight. I carry it in my butt and hips not all over. Any how I went in for test and found that I have liver disease. I went for mri and I did all the blood work. The dr. isnt having me on meds but just said ok for now work on your weight coming off and not to fast but slowly because if you lose it to fast you can do more harm for on the liver. so what should I do? I need all the help and all the advise I can. I may need to lose 53 pounds over all.
Thanks,

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:40 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• There's a website specifically for weightloss. It's a whole community (like this) all kinds of tools and such plus its completely free! I'll send you an email with it,
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 10:42 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Thank YOU!
    moma22angels

Comment by moma22angels (original poster) at 10:44 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Ask the dr if there are any diets/plans/techniques he recommends, and/or if he can refer you to a nutritionalist.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 10:48 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Overall the best weight management program I can think of is Weight Watchers. There really is a good reason they have been around forever! The weight comes off slowly, you learn a new life style, and you get healthy. It's perfectly planned.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Ask for a referral to a nutritionist!!! The doc should have done this!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:47 AM on May. 8, 2011

• GO to your local health food store and get a liver cleanse pill. Should contain milk thistle and other ingredients. Walk, walk, walk!
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:56 AM on May. 8, 2011