Facebook

What do you hate most about it? What do you like most about it?

Suzi

Asked by Suzi at 10:41 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i hate that it is so addicting. i love how easy it is to stay connected.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:43 PM on May. 7, 2011

• i don't hate anything about it. i hate that some people use it to air their private biznazz..but if they want the world to see them in a dim light, its their choice!
    i never bothered 'that much' with FB until i retired from the salon and moved 4 1/2hrs away..its my lifeline to family and friends and clientele i don't get to see everyday, like i used to. helps me feel like i'm not really that far away, afterall.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:45 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I LOVE Facbook. I've been able to find friends from my childhood, make new friends - some have become really special to me - and even find relatives that I'd never have found through any other way. It's just amazing. Love, love, love it!!

judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:59 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I like that I can keep in touch with all my friends on a daily....I also like that I can share photos fast with everyone
    what I don't like is feeling pushed into putting some people beeing on my friends list.
    supermommyone

Answer by supermommyone at 11:06 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I have high school classmates on it, many of my family are on it, some of my "besties" are on it. My husband has even connected with people he knew in RI and here in Maine, back in high school. It can be useful. I enjoy some of the games, but my browser doesn't seem to like them!
    Suzi

Comment by Suzi (original poster) at 11:07 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I hate that you can't edit your comments. I have alot of typos because I type fast. I have to delete but I wish I could just edit.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:08 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I like that you can easily share things whether you're on the site or not since most pages have a way to share to facebook or--if you're like me--you can share any site through a browser add-on. I like that my friends and family from around the world are easily connected and I can interact with people I might otherwise not have known that well or at all (like a second cousin in Spain or a third cousin in the Czech Republic). I like that long lost friends can reconnect (like a girl I last saw when I was 12 who contacted me out of the blue and we've since had long facebook conversations).

I don't like the drama. Some of my friends/family air their dirty laundry on facebook daily. I don't like the glurge and the ignorance of some people--although this, at least, can be found on any social networking site.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 8:00 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I hate when people air too much personal info or update their status after every little thing they do. I love it though because I've reconnected with old friends I haven't spoken to in years!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:13 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I hate that when you comment on a person's wall or photo that all your friends see it. When you "like" a page, and go comment on that page, all your friends can see it. I hate when a person tags you photos, the tagged photos show up at the TOP of your wall.
    But i do like the way i can keep in touch with my cousins i don't get to see much.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 3:16 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I like that I can talk to my family members. I hate that every time I open it, I don't get any messages from family and friends, just 500 requests to play games. I'm staying off of it, don't even update my status anymore.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 5:53 PM on May. 8, 2011