Ever felt this way

I have these days where i am really bad depressed. I dont want to get out of bed. I feel sad i get upset at the drop of a hat...

jcsmommie27

Asked by jcsmommie27 at 11:24 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• Yes, I have those days quite often lately...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:30 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Sounds like depression. If it's so bad that you don't want to get out of bed, if you get upset-- google depression symptoms or depression quiz or something, and I bet it's you.

There is help. Most people can be helped by talk therapy, medication or a combination of them. Even if you don't have money, you can often get both of them on a sliding scale or even free. And if nothing else, a pastor or other religious person would happily talk to you for free, and usually they won't push anything on you, but they have info on what is out there to help you. If nothing else, a hospital will know where you can go.

Please take care of yourself. You don't need to be that way.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 11:32 PM on May. 7, 2011