Free give away to braty kids

I can not stand my kids anymore I have been a single mother for it will be 11 years in June, and I am at my wits end, I can not longer stand my kids, they do not listen anymore, embarass me when we are out, and I feel if I could be rid of them, I would be happier, (yes this the night before mothers day). I have no support, emotional or finanical for either child, and their 0fathers side of the family only want to march them out on holidays the rest of they year they don't want them around either. I have this friend who is having financial trouble and I have asked he to move into my house I will still pay all the bills, clothes and food and extras, but I want to be out of here!! Gone, never to see any of them ever again--ps this friend of mine is also getting on my last nerve so I think her and the kids will get along splendely. This is not a troll post, I am dead serious this the only thing I can think to do, Does anyone else have any other ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Sorry to say but they are your children! You could give them up to a foster home but I think you are kinda of being selfish.  Nobody put a gun to your head and MADE you have there children. YOU are the parent so you have to get things under control. I know too many single moms who have no help and keep things going.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:29 PM on May. 7, 2011

• wow...and THIS is why I always say "GET MArried first", then have kids when you know your marriage is solid. And....people say I am wrong? Hahaha.
    Grow up and take care of your kids. They are only as good as you want them to be. YOU raise them. YOU teach them to be polite and to listen. It doesn't take a brain surgeon or an Einstein to know that YOU are supposed to be in charge.
    Braty kids? LOL. it is BRATTY. But they are only bratty if you are not being a parent.
    Get help if you need it.
    Good luck.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:46 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I see these posts from you as "Its all about me" posts, OP.
    They KNOW you don't want them--they suspect you will leave them---you are setting a poor example for them. Do you not see WHY they are acting up?
    We all do.
    Try thinking about them their happiness, and how you can repair the damage. They feel unloved.That makes kids behave badly.
    GET HELP! And if by some chance you don't love your kids.....God help you all.......put them in foster care. This is a nightmare....reading about you is a nightmare.
    Anonymous

• PS after a few quiet days and a couple good nights sleep you might wake up feeling totally differently. Refreshed, rejuvenated and missing the hell out of your kids. And by then it's too late.... in the eyes of the court a leopard cannot change its spots in the way of parental abandonment.

I'd look into respite care :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:30 PM on May. 7, 2011

• You can give them to me for my growing unholy army of ninja children. They might get a bit dented but I pay fair wages. By wages, I mean table scraps.

If that's not quite up your alley, though, I suggest finding someone - anyone - who is mature and responsible to watch them for a short period while you relax, either in a spa or a hospital or whatever it is you feel you need to get to a better place, and see if the situation doesn't get a bit better after some time apart, making sure of course that your Is are dotted and your Ts are crossed re: what constitutes legal abandonment. Then, if it's still overwhelming, and you just cannot cope with being a parent, look into legally adopting them to someone capable of taking care of them.

Good luck
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 11:38 PM on May. 7, 2011

• With all due respect to the posters who say "you made them a brat"... I don't believe you're factoring in behavioral disorders.

Answer by bishopblack 39 minutes ago

******************
    Okay,fine. Maybe the whole family has 'behavioral disorders" ????
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:31 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Up yours anon!!!!! If she's hurting then she can GET HELP!!! BUT NO ONE MADE HER HAVE THOSE KIDS.  IT'S  HER RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! If you aren't ready to be a mother then you give them up for adoption as babies.

purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 3:57 AM on May. 8, 2011

• It sounds like you're just speaking out of pure anger and exhaustion. I don't believe that you hate your children. You just need a break. Talk to a counselor who can do some family therapy. Also, check out your state Respite programs. The Respite will give you a much needed rest period. Also, I just have to say.... you should really reconsider having your freeloading friend live with you. That doesn't seem healthy, especially since you are already overwhelmed by your children. You don't need the extra stress of having a houseguest who doesn't even chip in.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:55 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Put them up for adoption if you don't want to take care of them anymore. Gotta say, that's pretty sad though.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:27 PM on May. 7, 2011

• They are your children, if they are brats, you made them that way.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:08 AM on May. 8, 2011