Need some motivation!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get my mind ready to go back on my diet and exercise schedule ... Just not motivated!!!!!! I want to start back on monday ... I have two boys and I want to be a good example for them ... any advice welcome!! Thank you in advance!

MomDW

Asked by MomDW at 11:25 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I actually got my toddler involved in my routine. She knows at what point in our morning that we need to exercise and tells me to get off the couch b/c it is time to exercise (she is almost 3). I appreciate the fact that I have someone keeping me on track. How about getting the boys involved in some of your fitness routine? It may get you motivated if they are motivated.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:30 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Write out a list of reasons why you want to lose weight. Include everything from health reasons and your kids to vanity and fitting into a bikini. Whatever will motivate YOU! Post it where you can see it every day. Make sure you read through it every day. Consider that everything you do is either helping or hurting your reaching your goals. Each food choice, each activity or lack of activity. Remember how good you feel after a great workout. Think about being able to fit into smaller clothes, feeling sexier, feeling less limited, keeping up with your kids, having more energy! Eating right doesn't have to be hard- just make it a lifestyle, and find ways to make it fit for your family. You can do it!!!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:57 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My dd is 4 and she works out with me if I workout at home or I take them on walks with me. As far as eating well I eat out ofthe house for breakfast and lunch and diner I just make something healthyish and we all eat it. I don't eat after 7pm usually.
    stacyemmy

Answer by stacyemmy at 6:51 PM on May. 8, 2011