Mothers day gift, hubby or wait?

ok so, my son us only 8 months old and obviously can't make me a craft or card or buy me anything for mothers day, so, my question is, how many of u think that my hubby should get me something on behalf of my son and how many of u think that the hubby is not responsible and I should just anxiously wait for my son to be able to recognize mothers day on his own???!!! :)

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 11:51 PM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• hubby should at least get you flowers to say thank you for bringing this wonderful person in to this world......but most dont so just be blessed that you have you child and wait till they are able to make you wonderful gifts.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:04 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I think hubby should get or make you something. My hubby never did until my oldest son told him he wanted to get me flowers now usually I get flowers every year that my husband obviously pays for, well actually this year I had to pay for them.

retent

Answer by retent at 12:04 AM on May. 8, 2011

• hubby should. although my x left state and basically it was: i hate your mom so screw you too kids type of deal. and my uncle sent me flowers for mothers day.. greatest uncle in the world!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:26 AM on May. 8, 2011