What does this make me?

Okay I know this is a stupid question but I feel like i am being a racist bitch. =(
hmm I dont know exactly how to word this...I am white and have this black man who is interested in me...now I dont see myself as a racist at all but I wouldn't date him because of that. wow, it sounds worst in words than in my head.

so i guess my question is....If a guy was interested in you but was a diff race/skin color does that make you racist for not being interested because of that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• bow downno you are not racist. YOU have a RIGHT to like what you like period. i only date white men exclusively, u will not catch me dead with a guy of another race ESPECIALLY not a black man. i am NOT attracted to black men at all...big whoop....... hopefully AL SHARPTON or JESSE JACKSON wont pay me a visit in the morning bwahaha.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:57 PM on May. 7, 2011

• your opinion is your opinion and quite frankly probably has nothing to do with this so dont feel bad
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:59 PM on May. 7, 2011

• well you are attracted to who your attracted to... I'm white but only like black men lol I'm the opposite

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:00 AM on May. 8, 2011

• @ bellamommy i looked at your picture and you are a very very very gorgeous woman. were you a super model ? if not you should look into it.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:19 AM on May. 8, 2011

• woow its getting aggressive in here isnt it?
    You both are pretty girls, lets put on our big girl panties and call it even =)
    its mothers day!! happy mommas day to both of you but enough cat fights and a little more freaking love!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:24 AM on May. 8, 2011

• i won't put a picture up...i wouldn't dare steal your thunder gorgeous. you must work out a lot huh ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:24 AM on May. 8, 2011

• no lol. look at it this way instead.. you aren't attracted to darker skinned people.. like i'm not attracted to blonds.. or asian type eyes.
    but i like brown eyes and at least a tan on a guy
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:34 AM on May. 8, 2011

• ok ladies lets calm down, it it possible to discuss stuff without being mean. Everyone is entitled to their opinion (even though sometimes we disagree, and trust me I've definitely disagreed)

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:34 AM on May. 8, 2011

• @bellamommyof4 - lol isn't it sad when some women can't take comments so they attack you in the most childish ways.

To answer the question - no you are not racist, every woman has a certain type and if you don't find black men attractive than there is nothing wrong with that. I'm the same way, I am not racist at all. I've never judged a person or looked down on them based on the color of their skin or their culture but I have never met a black man I've found attractive.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:35 AM on May. 8, 2011

• *sometimes
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:36 AM on May. 8, 2011