I think I'm losing my mucus plug, gradually..But I'm not sure. I keep having a thickish white discharge, with a big outlined wet spot around it..TMI I know..But I don't know if it's just discharge, or if it could possibly be my plug... Do any of you think it could be? ...

Evans_mama23

Asked by Evans_mama23 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like normal third trimester discharge. Your mucus plug will look like a big wad of snot, with or without blood. It's about the size of two large cotton balls. When it comes, you can't mistake it. It can come out in small bits. I lost a couple of small pieces, but I lost one large chunk at once, and there was no mistaking it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:04 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Sounds like discharge to me
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yeah, discharge is wet... that's the wetness you're seeing around the thicker, white matter.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:24 AM on Dec. 5, 2008