Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump


I have a website for the forms I need in order to relocate my child with me, but are there any other forms I should file as well?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Parenting Debate

Answers (2)
  • that is very vague .... changing counties? states? countries? ... is there some kind of parental court order in place?

    Answer by hibbingmom at 4:47 AM on May. 8, 2011

  • you'll need change of address filed with the post offices for both you and child

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:30 PM on May. 8, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.