I need help, from going INSANE!!

So my fiance of 2 years and i are finally going to tie the knot. Because he is going into the army and he wants to get the wedding done before he goes into training. So we were offered a free wedding, the pastor, church free. My grandparents paid for the dress, shoes for the bridal party, and the slacks and shirt for the groom party. My Aunt is making the wedding cake, grooms cake, toast glass, and the flowers!! But i have ONE major issue, my MOM!!! She was been working every time we go shopping for the wedding so i send her pics by phone to keep her in the loop and to get her feed back. I originally wanted white brown n blue and mom didnt like so it became olive green n rose red. What my grandmother n I liked my mom hated. I have became avery irratiable person to be around, and now with the wedding 1 week away my mom wants to change the colors n the whole intire place setting.Not to mention we decide to get marryed 2weeks ago!!
What cani do moms, befor i go BRIDEZILLA

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 12:59 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• DO IT YOUR WAY .... NOT YOUR MOM'S!!! This is your wedding! Take a breather and have a drink .. lol.
    Iin the end it will be perfect anyway, and you'll be surprized how fast the ceremony will be over. Good Luck to you!! And Congrats!!!!
    MomDW

Answer by MomDW at 1:10 AM on May. 8, 2011

• your mom should realize it is your wedding and not hers. she should give her advice but the decision is ultimately yours.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:22 AM on May. 8, 2011

• drama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Sounds like she feels left out, and wants to have some say in things. BUT enough is enough....I would do things your way as calmly and diplomatically as possible. At this point, changes are very costly and cannot be done. So, don't change things.
    ferrellmt

Answer by ferrellmt at 2:23 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I agree with all the ladies, it's your special day not anyone else's.

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 2:48 AM on May. 8, 2011

• You aren't the bridzilla here! Your mom is trying to take over...don't let her. My mom does the same stuff. If you do what your mom tells you, and it isn't what you want, you aren't going to be happy. Your mom is just going to have to deal with it.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 3:54 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Like the others say this IS YOUR day, no-one else's. If yr mom is like my mom, tell her asap that you'll listen to her input but YOU will make the decision! Hope YOUR day goes wonderfully.
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 8:03 AM on May. 8, 2011

• You are the lider
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:12 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Your wedding day is all about you . You decide what you want. dont worry if your mom does not like it. she will get over it...good luck and congrads
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 12:16 PM on May. 8, 2011

• i agree- do it YOUR way. its YOUR wedding, not your mom's! dont base your life on what your mom wants
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:53 PM on May. 8, 2011