Why are my breasts sore?

I am on the nuvaring and have been for about 2 years. Recently I spoke to my doctor and asked her what birth control I could switch to to prevent even having periods. She said I could use the nuvaring like I was used to and leave it in for 4 weeks and then replace another one. I have done this for 2 monthes now and I have started to notice my breasts seem to be getting larger and larger and they are constantly sore and achy. Ialso have a burning sensation in them a few times a day. If you have any information on this subject please let me know. I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. I hope I dont have breast cancer.

MaddyTaylor

Asked by MaddyTaylor at 1:13 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Health

• no clue I am on the mirena and mine are often sore...i think its the hormones for me but its annoying!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 8, 2011

• most likely horomones but get checked just in case!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:23 AM on May. 8, 2011

• STOP USING THE NUVA RING! Believe it or not, Doctors DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING! THEY SIMPLY STUDY BOOKS AND USE THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION! "If it's not any of these- then it MUST be this! That's ALL they do! (except 4 surgeons, whom I have MUCH respect 4) These CHEMICALS the FDA and even our "trusted" Primary Care Doctors are conspiring to use EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS on the GENERAL PUBLIC-consequently using US AND OUR KIDS as guinea pigs! They test these NEW drugs and encourage us 2 get "free trails" so they can see what will happen 2 us! They tell you n the commercials "If u have any of the following common side effects, please contact ur doctor immediately! THAT'S HOW THEY GET THEIR STATISTICS! There is a NATURAL cure for damned near EVERY ailment that nature can unleash. We forget the world has existed for centuries WITHOUT the technology we have today! HOW? NATURE! Don't let them FOOL you! READ! Protect urself & ur kids!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 1:35 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Contrary to what some people think, pain is not a first sign of cancer. It sounds like a hormone issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 8, 2011