I'm 21 weeks and not feeling my baby move as frequent is that normal ?

I started feeling my baby around 17 weeks and it's been very frequent but now not as much i dont know if thats good or im gonna mention it at my next doctor appointment for sure .I just need advice cus my appointment aint till the 20th :-/

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:42 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try eating a banana or drinking orange juice, then lay on your side for some time, If you don't feel anything call the dr. You may need a stress test for the baby before the 20th. Also the baby is getting bigger and may be facing your back so the moving may be more internal so you wouldn't feel it as much.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 1:49 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Daina82@ I drank OJ and my baby moved a little bit it seems lazy today :-/
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:52 AM on May. 8, 2011

• That's so scary that happend with my last baby but I was at the end of my pregnancy I had to get a stress test and ended up getting induced cuz he failed the stress test. Not trying to scare you but if the baby keeps being lazy I'd definitely go get checked out I wouldn't wait till the 20th. Good luck!

retent

Answer by retent at 2:06 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Baby is getting bigger, and there is less room to move, also baby is probably more active when you're sleeping. I wouldn't worry. It's normal. Happened to me both times and I worried, but you're fine :)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:39 AM on May. 8, 2011

• The further along you get, and the bigger the baby gets, the more cramped it becomes in there. Which hinders movement. Certainly voice your concerns to your doctor though. But I agree with Amber. It's probably more active while you're sleeping. My oldest certainly was.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:17 AM on May. 8, 2011

• rub belly call on line doctor baby might be stressed
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 10:55 AM on May. 8, 2011