How to help w/ infant sinus infection

my dd is 7wks. since week 2, she's had what the ped said was an upper resp infection. i honestly have my doubts although finally around week 5, she did get a cough. i think she has a sinus infection. she sounds super nasily and snorts and cant catch her breath bc she's so stuffed up but the kicker is there's NOTHING and i mean nothing up there. i can suck out her nose all day and get nothing. adding breastmilk or saline up there and sucking...nothing. it's so frustrating to me and to her. she is baby #3 so i'm not just 'not doing the sucker right' like the ped has told me. my 2yo still lets me do it! we have tried cold vapor, steam in the shower, me taking OTC meds, she was prescribed benedry but vomited it after both times i tried giving it to her, i'm on a no dairy diet as well.....is there anything i can do to help her? we're up all night bc she cant breathe. please help!!

tylersmommy0508

Asked by tylersmommy0508 at 3:14 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• please help me help her!!
    tylersmommy0508

Comment by tylersmommy0508 (original poster) at 9:11 AM on May. 8, 2011