2 months late!

I am 2 months late & I'm feeling nausea when i ride in a car, starting feeling tired lately, which leaves me having 2 naps a day. I feel a weird feeling in my stomach off and on like a mild zapping sensation, but not painful. I took 2 test a week ago & it came out negative. The tests were accu clear, not the best brand, do you think it could be wrong? or is my body just playing tricks on me :(

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 4:54 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• could be wrong i take another test . think is stuff like peeing a lot or drinking to much water can cause a test to say negative even when its not . how every you also may not be pregnant i say take another test

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:58 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I will, I'm just gonna wait until this month is over, i dont want to waste more money on tests until i miss another month..
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 5:38 AM on May. 8, 2011

• i just get the $1 lol allways worked for me
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:39 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Ughh i wish we had the $1 ones down here (hawaii) they dont even sell them at the dollar store & we only have 1 soo, that sucks haha
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 5:45 AM on May. 8, 2011

• well its the £1 shop here i live in scotland in the uk
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:19 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Most tests are accurate if you're testing after your period was due and you use 1st morning urine (and the test isn't expired). I have seen where some women make a form of HCG that the tests don't detect. I always used the store brand and they were accurate.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:47 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Yeah that what i was thinking too until i asked one of my girlfriends and she told me when she was 2 1/2 months late she took a test and it came up negative & not until missing her 3rd month she finally bought a digital clearblue one & it came out pregnant.. soo im kind of on the fence with this one. I just dont want to be one of those " i didnt know i was pregnant" episodes lol
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 8:13 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I wish I hadn't known! I just had a weird dream 9 DAYS before my missed period, I woke up and took a pregnancy test that I just happened to have under my sink for shts and giggles.... it was positive!.... Lordy Lordy!.... That was an interesting day. I say take another one in the morning. :]
    feliciouss626

Answer by feliciouss626 at 8:44 AM on May. 8, 2011