What/when was the last time you were at a decent sit down restaurant?

we took the kids to Olive Garden last week for desserts only....they have a special summer only goblet of berries w/ this heavenly pudding cream sauce. We pigged out on desserts and got soup, salad, breadsticks to go

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:34 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Friday night at a place called " The Galley."We were invited for a relatives 35th bday. Can I just say, the food was awesome! Right down to the blue cheese salad dressing was homemade! I got the chicken stir-fry and my husband got a cod and tiger shrimp dinner that had homemade tartar sauce (YUM)! I can't wait to take my kids the next time, they're gonna love it!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:13 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Its been about ten years
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:33 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I honestly cannot remember. I have been out to family restaurants, but a decent , grown up' restaurant? Erm....no clue!!
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 6:51 AM on May. 8, 2011

• This morning for Mothers' Day!! We went to Huck Finn!!!! Yummy!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:01 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Like a week and a half ago, we also went to Olive Garden. One of my co-workers had given me a gift card to there, so that's why we went. While there, I remembered why we don't eat out ever...my 2 year old was so bad.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:12 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Dh took me on a date about a week ago. We went to Applebees and then went to play putt putt golf. It was really fun!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:20 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Last week, but we don't have children yet... Just one still baking in the oven :]
    feliciouss626

Answer by feliciouss626 at 8:45 AM on May. 8, 2011

• LOL...... is Mcdonalds considered "a good sit down restaurant" .... We take the kids to places like Applebee's and a local ribs place called DeeJay's and every once in awhile we'll hit the cracker barrel. But a good restaurant with just me and hubby hasn't happened in a very very long time.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:04 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My husband and I had a night out and we went to the buffet at the casino in Milwaukee. It was pretty good. I ate like a hog at the feeding trough.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:57 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Just a couple of weeks ago while we were on vacation. Sad thing is, the most expesive place we went was the worst. In fact, we paid over $50 and then got Subway because dinner was so bad. )c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:49 PM on May. 8, 2011