What kind of yard do you have.... and stuff in it?

we have a good size front, back, and side yards. It looks like a daycare, LOL, when in reality there's only 2 kids here. Slide, swings, enormous rock wall climber. Bikes, helmets, balls.... and my patio swing/hammock with full canopy I try to read in. In two short weeks we'll be planting our 1st ever garden. I'm terrified.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:38 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• a few toys and thats about it.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have a front yar, that has plants in it, a side yard that is half grasss/plants and half drive way with is reallllly long! and has a garage at the end, and a small back yard wich is fenced off better than Obama's house cuz my dog escaped a lot and my kids play back there. My yard has a swing set, a little house, lots of cars, a baby bike, one of those red and yellow flintone car things, more toys..real cars, and some flowers basically
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 6:43 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Right now: A variety of pink tulips.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 7:10 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My front yard is all grass & has an orange tree with a little "sitting" "cruising" area under it. Hedge's as our side fence along with orchid's, hibiscus & roses along a pathway. The backyard is a decent size, which includes a trampoline, some kids cars & 4 wheelers, a swing set, and a homemade zip line that goes from one end to the other. Fenced off & blocked off (for those nosy neighbors) with palm trees, ferns, bird of paradise, more flowers, a lime tree & a dining table & tv outside of a guest house. Complete that with two doggies :)
    Milani_Hunni

Answer by Milani_Hunni at 7:12 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Our yard is huge and it has nothing in it so far:( I will have a swimming pool again if it ever gets warm enough.I would also like to have a swiingset.We do also have a garden but it is not planted yet,since it seems like it is going to be winter forever
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:12 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Our yard is a really nice size. We have an above ground swimming pool. Small little house for my son to play in, sandbox, table and chair set with small umbrella. We have the wicker furniture. Beautiful angel statue. Lots of wild bunny rabbits hopping around, some bird nests, and even a turtle!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 9:04 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My front yard is ok, 2 huge Japanese maples at the end of the driveway, a nice juniper bed with river rock and a bench next to the house. The back yard is a disaster, swing set, picnic table, play house, toys, and that part looks better than the deck where dh grills. He never puts his stuff away.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:18 AM on May. 8, 2011

• grass in the front and dirt in the back
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 11:29 AM on May. 8, 2011

• We have very nice plantings on all sides. The north side is my sanctuary: very shady with lots of columbine, hostas, ferns and shrubs along a gravel path with a little garden table w/ 2 matching chairs. We have a patio, pool/spa, and lots of plantings in the back. I love spending time outside, even so-called garden chores are usually a relaxing pleasure...I love to garden.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:29 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Grass and big rocks and a stream and tons of trees...
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:50 AM on May. 19, 2011