When do postpartum bowlmovents get less painful?

xunlucxyx0

Asked by xunlucxyx0 at 5:59 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe you should ask your doctor for a stool softener it helps.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:08 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Mine were never painful, unless I had roids. =/ You should have your doctor examine you at your check up, and in the mean time get some witch hazel and prep-h cream.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:47 AM on May. 8, 2011

• i dont ever remember after all 3 of my births having been in pain, just that it took a long time for them to start happening! i was given a daily stool softener when i was discharged and told to eat lots of fiber and very little fatty/fried foods. water is always the cure for everything too, lots of it. if you're having pain when going, it could be that you just need a stool softener and more fiber. call your doctor to be sure.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:18 AM on May. 8, 2011

• It took a few weeks for me. But I was given preperation-H wipes and a stool softener
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:35 AM on May. 8, 2011