Happy Mother's Day!!..How are you celebrating "YOU" today?

I'm going for a body scrub and massage with a dear frind today. Whoo! Hoo!

Liveyourlifeval

Asked by Liveyourlifeval at 6:51 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Holidays

• A big cup of coffee and another day at the park with my babies and my lover =)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 6:54 AM on May. 8, 2011

• We celebrated yesterday. We rode up to the mountains for the day.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 7:18 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Probably cleaning the house and finishing up my last graduate school final exam.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 7:25 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Like I do everyother day
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:29 AM on May. 8, 2011

• So far, I've fed and de-pooped a month-old baby about seven times since 4 this morning and played a number of rousing games of Grab Mommy's Face and Puke Down Mommy's Back in between. I'm fantasizing about the moment when my brain implodes and I go and unceremoniously boot everybody's butt out of bed, show them the cold box and the hot box I use to magically make the meals appear on the table, show them the fire extinguisher and the number for Poison Control and vanish into the master bedroom for a hot bubble bath, a box of wine and a marathon of fat people getting thin, messy people getting organized, drug addicts getting clean or people being eaten by enormous freshwater fish, whatever happens to be on. Any free-standing human who dares to bother me will be verbally castigated until his or her face melts, unless that free-standing human is carrying a box of candy or a bottle of perfume.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:41 AM on May. 8, 2011

• @Fistandantalus too funny!

Sitting here with ds, he has been crying for an hour(he fell out the bed). We celebrated yesterday by going to a bike show and BBQ. Today is an ordinary day of cooking, cleaning, and doing school work.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:06 AM on May. 8, 2011

• We're not really celebrating me today, which sucks, but I'm ok with it. Our dryer died last weekend, so we have to go get a new one today and then we have to clean house all day to get ready for baby to be here soon and then DH has to go work on someone's car today. Not really a fun day. Oh well, I'm more proud of my little brother, more than anything b/c he is graduating from Georgia Tech, with a degree in Mechanical Engineering today. I wish I could be there for him, but too far along to be at the GA Dome today.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:10 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I am not celebrating me. I'm going to Sunday School and worship this morning to celebrate the One who gave me my family and to see my daughter and her husband dedicate my newest grandson to the Lord. All 12 of my children and grandchildren will be in attendance. This evening, my husband and I are invited over to our youngest's home for a cook-out where, once again, the 14 of us will all be together. While I have lots to celebrate, it is for sure not me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:14 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My kids want to do a picnic at the park.with me. And for dinner my husband and I are taking his mother out to dinner, My mom went away to Florida So she's not here right now. But I did send her a card.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:14 AM on May. 8, 2011

• breakfast at my mom's, then taking my kiddos to the beach :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:14 AM on May. 8, 2011