My daughter is 1 and she wont sleep anywhere else except in my bed or someones arms. How can I get her to sleep in her bed again?

mommie_miranda

Asked by mommie_miranda at 4:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter didnt sleep with me for her first year but they day i broke my son from sleeping with me guess what she had to start lol and she still does sleep with me and shes 3 so i cant help you out sorry
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• You just have to put her in the crib and then you have to decide how to handle the natural result of that. She's going to cry until she gets used to it. Some people will stay in the room with the baby, each day moving father away from the crib until they are out of the room, and some people just let them cry it out. Do what makes YOU comfortable and DO NOT let anyone make you feel bad about it.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2008