TMI... but funny!

So, please tell me that I'm not the only preggo woman on the face of the planet that pees her self (just a little!) when she sneezes...

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 4:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think if you DIDN'T, you'd be in the minority!! =) For me, somehow, brushing my teeth made me pee, too. HATED IT!! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• nope your not alone i do it when i laugh and caugh too
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• *cough
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• lol, i'm not going to get into my pee stories.... lol, but no stephanie, sneezes are the least of your worries!! lol
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 4:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It didnt happen to me. But i can still tell you that this is totally normal. So many women pee themself when pregnant.

I was always afraid of it when i was pregnant, so i was wearing pads. hihi
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It didn't happen to me this time and I'm 8 months, but with my first daughter I started peeing myself at about 20 weeks and it lasted a month! Must have just been how the baby was sitting. I remember running down to the doctor and telling him "I'm 23 years old, I'm not going to run around pissing myself!"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Lol I think it happens to most! When I was about 20 or so wks I started peeing on myself. One day I was on the back patio sitting down talking to my mom and she got me to laughing SOOOOo hard! By the time it was over with, I felt this huge wet spot on the backside of my pants where apparently I had laughed so hard I peed on myself....oops! Lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2008