Soul mates?

do we really have soul mates?

pearl84

Asked by pearl84 at 9:12 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I used to believe in them, but then someone posed the question, "What if you've been with a person for over a decade, but then they die, and after the grieving process, you've met someone knew and you fall in love with them? Was the person you were with before not your soul-mate?
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 9:20 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I'm not a believer in that concept. I believe that out of billions of people on earth, there's certainly more than one person each of us would be compatible with. We end up with one of those compatible partners due to circumstances--culture, location, etc. For example, if I had been born as a woman in India--now mind you, I'm the same essence of who I am now--do you think that my current husband would still be my "soul mate"? I don't think so.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:22 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Yes, several of them.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:48 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Yes, I have found mine <3
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 10:49 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I believe you have multiple soul mates. I was lucky and found mine!
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 12:04 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I don't know,still trying to figure this out. My husband say's I'm his soul mate but he often times get's ignorant and can be really insensitive. Maybe I'm his better half and am suppose to teach him by example how he can be more tender hearted?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:08 PM on May. 8, 2011