Plans?

What are your plans for Mothers Day?

momoftaterbug

Asked by momoftaterbug at 10:32 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Nothing that I know of.
    Theres a really good burger joint around here that is serving moms free wine, so I met take up that offer lol
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:32 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I'm doing laundry and then going to the mall
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 10:33 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I am making fried potatoes, biscuits, and gravy.... and then we are cleaning the kitchen and relaxing. My DH had to work 18 hours yesterday (6 hrs in the a.m and then back to work for midnights) So, we will relax when he wakes up so he can go back to it tomorrow morning. My biggest plan was to reflect on why I can be the mom I am, and I couldn't without him.... So instead of taking the day off, I am planning to thank my kids and hubby for letting and making me into the person I am today. <3<3<3
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 10:35 AM on May. 8, 2011

• cleaning and going to belly dance class at 6
    other than that- take my daughters boyfriend home and the red box movie back and take out money for the class. Probably talk to hubby on the phone again at some point (he is in another state at the moment)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:42 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Mcdonalds for breakfast, try and level 1,000lbs of sand for under our pool bc DH is way more sick than I am and the sand will blow away since we live next door to a mountain its windy, laundry, clean the bathroom, and lay down bug stuff we got FIRE ANTS! all over!
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 10:47 AM on May. 8, 2011