Why dose my 4 month old shake when she gets excited or mad like her hands shakes idk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My guess would be adrenaline... I shake sometimes when I get upset/excited.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:00 AM on May. 8, 2011

• LOL...reminds me of my son when he was that little. Depends really if she shakes them herself back and forth or if they shake on their own. You should be able to tell the difference. But for right now I would say that as long as it isn't affecting her in anyway, giving her discomfort I would just assume it could be from the overwhelming sensation the emotions give her and it is normal. But if they shake on their own and end up causing issues down the road then I would consult your doctor about it.
    AnC83

Answer by AnC83 at 11:02 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My cousin's baby does the same. I don't think it's anything to worry about. She's probably just easily excited, and can't contain herself.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:06 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My son started doing that when he was a baby. He is three and still does it.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:16 AM on May. 8, 2011

• My son's lip would quiver whenever he was afraid as a baby. It stopped when he got older.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 2:14 PM on May. 8, 2011