There is something on my backside..... adult content

I didn't notice it until the other day. I tried to look in the mirror, but it was to difficult but by the way it feel I thought it may be a rash. It doesn't itch or nothing. I got dh to take a closer look and he said it look like my skin had split opened and is healing itself back up. I ask my sister to take a look and she said the same thing. Do any one have any idea of what this may be? It is not quite on my buttocks, I guess you can say it is in between the back and buttocks. Now that I know it there its irritating me. I have changed soap in the past few weeks. I don't go to the doctor until next month. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 8, 2011 in Health

• I don't know what it could be, but from what your husband and sis described maybe some neosporin might help? If it was a scrape or cut I mean (skin split open and healing). It sounds like it's in a bad spot too, where the waist band of shorts or jeans, whatever, might rub against. So if you can go without pants, lol, that might help. A sundress or just a big t-shirt while you're home. I dunno, just giving some thoughts. Goodluck :)
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:51 AM on May. 8, 2011

• I don't remember cutting or scratching myself. My sister did say it looked nasty. BUt she could be dramatic at times.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Could be eczema. That would consist of rash like bumps to extreme thick patches that looks like a cut and weeps like a blister. Can get crusted when its healing up as well.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 9:19 PM on May. 8, 2011