Ok...how much more of my mucus plug could there possibly be left??

Friday night I lost what I thought was my entire mucus plug (about the size of a squished dime). Saturday morning I had my bloody show, Saturday afternoon I lost A LOT more of my mucus plug (much more than the first time), and thought, "Okay that's DEFINITELY got to be all of it now". So this morning I wake up and there it is...more of my mucus plug. Is it really that much or does it remake itself that fast? I've been having early labor contractions for the past 40hrs and just want to meet my baby girl already!

ours

Asked by ours at 12:35 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's about the size of two large cotton balls, so there may be more coming. If it falls out pretty early, it can regenerate, but it wouldn do that this fast. Don't be surprised if you see more!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:42 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Today's my due date so it's definitely not falling out early. I had no idea there would be so much haha! I've probably lost most of it then if it's the size of two cotton balls.
    ours

Comment by ours (original poster) at 12:56 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Congrats!! You are the second person I have met on here whose due date is today!! Awesome day to have a baby. Don't you think? I hope your little one comes into this world soon!! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:13 PM on May. 8, 2011