Have you ever read a question on here and

it just made you feel sick that this person is actually a parent raising little kids? Ugh I feel so sorry for some of these little ones that are being raised by crazy uncaring parents. I do my best not to judge people and how they raise their kids but really some of these woman (and men) don't even try. Know what I mean?

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 12:43 PM on May. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I've read a few questions on here that made me wonder how the person even figured out how to make a baby.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 12:48 PM on May. 8, 2011

• You sound like a judgmental bitch. Society would wither and die without people like you huh? lol
    ______
    That statement doesn't sound much better
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:00 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Brandi300, Swepea is obviously the judgemental bitch and probably posts half that shit herself!
    Anonymous

• I am too busy trying to parent my own kid and get it right. But I do know some people who are scary unfit and I have said things when I hear it and see it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Some things people say on here, some things I see in public, they make me feel for the kids and worry about our society as a whole...
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 12:56 PM on May. 8, 2011

• eh ive read some things that make me raise an eye brow, but things can seem much, much different to an outsider or even online since we can not get a grip on whats reallly happening and convey proper emotions sometimes. What I mean is some ladies can make their CIO sound like CPS should be called and then it turns out they made it worse out bc they feel bad about doing it and got dramatic. Or punishments may sound harsh, then you find out the child is dangerous, sees drs, has mental illness and various drs feel this course of treatment is best.

What I am saying is unless they are like I beat my kid bloody 10 times a day and then take it to grandmas or something, i try to move on and not judge.
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 1:27 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Once a mom said her 8 month old was spoiled and she didn't know what to do. She said she lets him cry and he is still spoiled. I felt so sorry for that baby. So, yes, I do sometimes wonder about these people.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:51 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Sometimes I do.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 2:15 PM on May. 8, 2011

• There have been times when I thought I was the bad mom. There have been a few times when I wish I didn't have kids, but that was a really dark period in my life. I can not imagine what kind of things they are going through to make them feel this way. I actually feel bad for some of these moms. I think if we knew everything that we happening, we might be a little more compassionate. Maybe this mom needs a break or needs some direction, either way, I think we need to take a step back. I am saying this as I have time to think about the situation, but there have been numerous times when I saw a mom out and I wanted to smack her because the way she was talking to her kids, and I do believe that some moms don't try or don't know how to try. I guess there is a way to look at both sides, with out being an inconsiderate human being.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:02 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Once in a while in the posts where women are asking should they leave their so/bf because he is doing, blah blah blah and hitting my kids. I wonder about those kinds of people and posts.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:44 PM on May. 8, 2011