Foods that rid bellyfat

Are there REALLY any? I I want to know first hand experience...

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 2:06 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• oatmeal. works for me
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:07 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Jorge Cruises' book is pretty good on sharing that. My sister is losing weight like crazy just by cutting out food that have hidden sugars in them. I'm trying but only lost 6 lbs so far. Keep those sugars down to 15 grams a day is almost impossible for me but I'm trying. Check his book out.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:08 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I read the book, The Belly Fat Cure. I think that's what you are looking for.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:10 PM on May. 8, 2011

• You CAN'T spot reduce... any one who tells you that you can is full of crap!! When you loose fat your fat cells shrink all over... if you happen to store more fat cells in your belly you will think you have found some wonderful belly fat diet. Good luck no matter what diet you choose!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:19 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Some people are "apples" and some people are "pears." When those body types lose weight, they'll loose it from those areas first... comes down to genetics/body type and not a miracle diet food... :(
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 2:24 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Drink tons of fresh vegetable juice. If you don't have a high powered juicer get yourself one.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:28 PM on May. 8, 2011

• No food rids bellyfat. You could lose weight overall but cannot target one area.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:03 PM on May. 8, 2011

• While you can't spot reduce the above mentioned book at least shows healthy foods that will help speed your metabolism so if you exchange the metabolism slowing foods shown in the book to the healthier versions in the book it will at least get you on the right track for eating properly. Add that with daily cardio and you'll see the weight come off.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:23 PM on May. 8, 2011