How soon are you able to find out the sex of your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• around 20 weeks
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:29 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Right!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:32 PM on May. 8, 2011

• 18 weeks at the earliest, but it has a higher chance of being wrong...after 22 weeks is much more accurate.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I was gonna say 20 weeks too. It was about then that I got my one and only ultrasound with both of my pregnancies.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:48 PM on May. 8, 2011

• some doctors can guess at 15 weeks (specialists i guess) but usually you find out between 18-and your due date, depending on where the baby is laying how its laying and so on

i found out when i was 19 1/2 weeks along :)
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 3:00 PM on May. 8, 2011

• hopefully we will be finding out the week after next and ill be 17wks 3days dr said we should be able to tell :) so most people find out anywhere between 16weeks and your due date
    mrsejaney

Answer by mrsejaney at 3:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• by ultrasound 18 is usually th eearliest, but there is a greater chance of being wrong, usually 20-21 weeks is reliable. If you are doing genetic testing for any reason you can find out whenever. I had a friend that found out she was having boy #4 at 11 weeks along because she had the genetic screening done due to her advanced age.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 4:39 PM on May. 8, 2011

• anywhere from 18-22 weeks is most accurate.My sister actually found out when she was 14 weeks! she is considered high risk though, and was seeing a specialist
    LaurenBliss

Answer by LaurenBliss at 8:00 PM on May. 8, 2011