Husband has Erectile Dysfunction and we can't afford meds right now adult content

I feel so hopeless. Hubby can't afford to go to the dr right now and we have no insurance. He is under a lot of stress since I am the only one working. I feel unwanted and unloved. He used to cuddle me and love on me. Now he just rolls over and goes to sleep. It's not supposed to be like this. The last time we had sex was on our wedding night seven months ago. I know he is not cheating, I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be helpful. I'm just starting to resent him. I feel like I got the whole bait and switch routine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• There are many natural ideas to try. There is a technique called the squeeze technique. Look it up. Also google Natural ED solutions and see what comes up. If you see something that may work for you, talk to your husband about it. Let him know you didn't marry him for his penis. Let him know he's the same man you married and how much he means to you, and don't expect anything back. Be patient. Good luck.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:49 PM on May. 8, 2011

• He probably feels guilty that he can't have sex with u so he bags it all and goes to sleep. Tell him how u feel.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:51 PM on May. 8, 2011

• there are many other ways to achieve the big O. IF things are that bad maybe you could use a dildo when making love with your hubby.. but then again that might make him feel inadequate.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:52 PM on May. 8, 2011

• You say he is under a lot of stress, isn't working, and that you are making all of the money. Sounds like those are causing his problem. There is no magic pill to fix those things. He needs to feel better about himself first. If you really want to help him, keep reminding him how much you love him, he will get a job, how much you need him. Initiate physical affection away from the bedroom so that he doesn't feel the pressure of sex...hand holding, hugs, kisses, etc. When he feels less pressured, things will improve.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 3:48 PM on May. 8, 2011

• As a passion rep FIND horney goat weed. It will help I also have teas for men I will send you a few teas bags if you want me too. just email me
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 4:51 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Try the tame touch exercise. It is a very nice nurturing thing to do. You both take turns massaging and stroking each other for 15 minutes each. One is the giver, the other is the receiver. Then you switch. You do not touch breasts, buttocks or genitals. Then at the end of the 15 minutes you can choose just to cuddle or to get up and do something else. This takes the pressure off of having sex. Sometimes after a few times of doing this, it will lead naturally to sex. But don't expect it to do so. Just take joy in touching each other in a non sexual way. Your husband probably needs this reassurance right now, that he is loved no matter what is going on. And gentle tame touch is the way to show this.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 4:51 PM on May. 8, 2011

• OHHH my hubby is the same way. I feel ugly at times we been married 19 years
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 4:52 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Use another method read in google
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:55 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Check his nutrition. Deficiencies in Omega3 and 6 fatty acids, zinc, calcium, magnesium and the B vitamins choline and inositol can cause the same symptoms of ED. Increasing food sources of these essential vitamins, minerals and fatty acids while cutting down on caffiene and sodium and adopting a stress management routine like exercise, meditiation or prayer could help over the course of 4-8 weeks of consistent increased intake.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:05 AM on May. 9, 2011