What do you all think of the false teachings in the church today ?

First The TRUTH...Praise GOD ..Ephesians 1:13-Chpt.2. We are set FREE at Salvation! A New Creation! The old is gone The New has Come! We are Delivered. Sealed with The Holy Spirit, Greater is JESUS in us than (he) that is in the world! We are REDEEMED-Galations 3:13! In John 17-JESUS prayed for our PROTECTION from the evil one.

Now The false teachings so prevelent in the church....strongholds, get out of the pit, have a breakthrough, get delivered, plead the blood, slain in the spirit, generational sin and bondage, NOWHERE in the New Testament, ONLY one time is the word "stronghold"-Paul defending his integrity, NOT anything about evil spirits!
Now TRUTH...(read Eziekiel 17&18, beautiful MESSIANIC PRMISE fulfilled in JESUS.)again we are REDEEMED from the curse of the law which was to the 3rd &4th generation!(Gal.3)
We are FREE! GOD'S TRUTH SETS US FREE.

WWJD-LOVE

Asked by WWJD-LOVE at 6:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anything NOT in GOD'S WORD is a false doctrine/teaching! ONLY HIS WORD IS TRUTH. YOU must REPENT (turn from self and TURN to JESUS and TRUST HIS FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS) and BELIEVE IN HIS RESURRECTION to Be SAVED. Of cours REPENT. GOD SAYS DO NOT GO BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN in 1 Corintians 4:6. The word "Stronghold" is used only once in the N.Testament and that is in 2 Corinthians 10:4. It has nothing to do with evil spirits or bondage or anything of the like. It was what Paul said as they were trying to destroy his integrity.
    JESUS is THE DELIVERER and MESSIAH. We need NO other deliverer or deliverence ministries. GOD (HIS DIVINE POWER) has given us everything we need for life & Godliness through our knowledge of HIM-2 Peter 1:3! Again,.. JESUS Himself in John 17 prayed for our protection from the evil one.
    WWJD-LOVE

Answer by WWJD-LOVE at 2:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• John 17:17...HIS WORD IS TRUTH! AMEN!
    WWJD-LOVE

Answer by WWJD-LOVE at 6:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• And here is my truth:

If you need a book or a non-excisting "person" to live by, then why are you living at all? If you cant make your own decisions then what is this life about? If you need "God" to tell you what you have to do, then what are you talking about "free"dom?!

;)

Yup, im not religious. I only believe in myself and the things i can achieve, without a book telling a way and a church getting into my wallet :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:48 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Any church who thinks of the Bible as a "rule book" and not a spiritual "guide book" is speaking lies and untruths. Anyone who thinks the Bible is completely and undeniably the "Word of God" definitely needs to do some research. The "Wod of God" lies ONLY within yourself. Everything else is man-made and man-manipulated to line up with man-desired outcomes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trOG1B5UV9c

http://www.thezeitgeistmovie.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L7cQ3BrD5U

Just to name a small few.

jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I have to say I agree with jenettyshome. i look to the bible to learn about Jesus and for insparation, but I understand that the false teachings of the church started when the church began. the bible is written by humans in their own time and their own perspective. It has been changed through rewriting it, and through translating it. The bible should not be taken literly, it is open to interpritation. Each church has a different veiw, and some churchs also have have rules just to control you that have nothing to do with true scripture. I'm not saying churches are all bad, but you need to keep an open mind and an open heart and decide for yourself what is right and wrong.

AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 7:26 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I believe the Bible is God's Word and that Jesus is God's Word made flesh. ( John 1:1-5) Those in the dark hate the light because it shows them their wickedness. People can believe anything they want, but that doesn't make it true.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 8:04 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Right on Lexylex!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I am asking the question to all BIBLE Believing Christians. I KNOW GOD'S WORD IS TRUTH!
    I PRAY that you all would KNOW THE TRUTH! JESUS did and does EXIST and STILL IS~ ALIVE TODAY. Praise GOD Even secular History can't refute THE BIBLE'S HISTORICAL accuracy.
    WWJD-LOVE

Answer by WWJD-LOVE at 9:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I disagree with only a few of your "False teachings" list. A strong hold is a real thing. Are you telling me as a christian, you don't believe in satans kingdom? Thats clear deception. "We war NOT with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers and rules of the dark places......" Thats clear evidence that our fight it not with others and its not with ourselves. He just wants us to think that it is. Jesus paid the ultimate price on the Cross for everything we will ever go through, but we HAVE to take responsibility for our part in our sin. Thats called repentence. We are not bad people, but we don't take our thoughts captive and then we act on them. I do agree theres a lot of nonsensical things that make it harder for people to understand, ie....get out of the pit, slain in the spirit, plead the blood.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:32 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• But strongholds are real and deliverance is real. Done been there done that a few times. Its not some overspiritual process where demons fly across the room. Its nothing like that. Its just about us getting real with ourselves about how we have cooperated with the enemy and allowed him to wreak havoc in our lives. We repent for that act and then we have the authority, given to us through the blood of Christ to tell that spirit to leave. It goes. It doesn't have a choice. Its a fairly simply but sometimes emotional process. All you have to do is look at what fruit is in someones life and you can easily see what spirit is operating. Sickness? Spirit of infirmity....Anxiety, Depression? Spirit of heaviness and fear.....
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2008