Runaway Bride!

my df and i have talked about the wedding. we have not set any dates yet. but all of a sudden, i don't know if i want to marry him. we've been together for almost two years, and i've wanted to marry him for a year now. i've been so excited but for a week now, idk. people would call it cold feet, but we have no dates in mind yet. and i have never had any doubt in my mind about us.

it doesn't feel right. i don't think we should get married. i'm really freakin out. like, maybe i dont love him anymore. if kinda feels that way.

some one help, i dont know what to do. please?

edit: so i took some of your advice, (thank you ladies) : )  and i talked to my man about things. i feel sooo much better about everything and all is good. thank you so much mommas!!

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 2:55 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I was that way with my first husband and marrying him was a huge mistake. I'm getting married June 1st and I don't feel that way.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:59 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Sounds like you should wait until you are sure.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:41 PM on May. 8, 2011

• you might try finding out what happened that would change your feelings so drastically. ie: running into old boyfriend, a snide comment he has made. if you have been so sure up until now there is always a reason ( even the smallest thing) mentally basing your feelings toward getting married  to him. if nothing has affected it that you can think of try doing so "soul searching". in the end it just may be cold feet.

Momma_D88

Answer by Momma_D88 at 3:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Don't get married. He could not be the right guy. U need to talk to him and see how he feels about marrying u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:46 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Follow your instincts if u need to wait he should respect that
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:02 PM on May. 8, 2011

• wait untill you both are ready
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 4:49 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Both must be ready
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:40 PM on May. 8, 2011