How can I reassure him? adult content

Ever since we found out I was pregnant me and my boyfriend haven't had sex..... whenever we would be kissing and I would try to go further he would push me away... I thought at first that he didn't see me that way anymore and it scared me... when I finally broke down and asked him why he wouldn't go any further than kissing he said he was afraid of hurting me or our baby... How can I reassure him that he wouldn't hurt us? This might sound really weird but I need to feel that connection with him to know that he still loves me....

hannahlovesseth

Asked by hannahlovesseth at 3:00 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Go to the library or a used book store, get "what to expect when you're expecting." There is a specific section for the "dad-to-be" and it really helped my Dh to come around. Not to mention, it is chalked FULL of very useful information.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:11 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Every guy does that! He will give in.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:02 PM on May. 8, 2011

• He'll get used to it, and after going with you to your OB appointments or reading with you, he'll realize he isn't going to hurt the baby :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Some men are scared in the beginning mine was but i wanted him even more when i was preg he gave in and it was great
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:01 PM on May. 8, 2011

• TIme will past Wait
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:39 PM on May. 8, 2011