Does anyone have one of these cameras? Or if not, if you have a great camera, what is it?

I've been looking for a new camera and a couple caught my eye: Casio Exilim and the Nikon Coolpix. I've only had a Kodak Easy Share before, and one really cheap camera. I need a good camera because I'm going to be starting my makeup portfolio soon, and I'm tired of crappy pics of DD.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:17 PM on May. 8, 2011 in Technology

• I have a Sony cybershot and I love my photos!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:55 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I had the Nikon Coolpix and most of the time unless you're close up, the pictures are pretty fuzzy. I used it for about 9 months before switching to a Fujifilm finepix s1800. I really like it! sample pic: Fujifilm: 

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I have the Nikon Coolpix S6000 and LOVE IT!!! I think it takes wonderful pictures. It's 14 megapixels, 7x zoom, HD video.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:25 PM on May. 8, 2011

• coolpix:  I don't know if it has anything to do with the camera or not (i'm not that tech savy) but it also takes longer for the coolpix to upload

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:28 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Canon is better IMO. IL's have a Coolpix and it sucks. I had a fujifilm before and it was awesome - my Canon is about the same.
    Anonymous

• I have a Kodak Easyshare C613 and love it I can take still pictures videos and everything
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:23 AM on May. 9, 2011